previous

GENERAL IMAGES

next


A View of Godalming from the Meadows, 1898 by Percy Robertson
Godalming Museum, ref 1007a


This drawing shows the harvest being gathered in on The Lammas Lands. In the background is the Parish Church, with Holloway Hill on the left.


Return to General images index or the Welcome Page

Go to images of High Street, Church Street or Bridge Street