Photograph: Godalming Museum, ref 2506

This shows from the left

- nos 120-124 High Street

- The Pepperpot

- no. 112 or the building that preceded nos 106-110 - burnt down in 1879

- no. 117 (now offices)

- nos 119-123 (three first floor windows, with a domestic entrance and double bay below). The double bays are now converted into a double front for a funeral director's

- no. 125 (two first floor windows - now a restaurant)

- part of nos 127-129

 

Return