From the roof line, it can be seen that numbers 9 and 11 are one building and that no. 9 was refronted in Georgian times. No. 11 was left with its exposed beams, which were very unfashionable then. The braces are like elongated 'S's (ogee), a style that was typical in this area in 1540-1590. So the original building was probably built in the late 16th century, The facade of no. 9 was put on in the 18th century.
Going back in time
For enlargements, click images
image: Godalming Museum, ref 1196.11
Church Street in 1950. Nos 9-11 can be seen behind the car on the right. At that time the beamwork was covered in render.