previous

GENERAL IMAGES

next

 

Godalming from Charterhouse in 1922
Godalming Museum, ref B984.18.1

 

Frith Hill is on the left, Peperharow Road below and Holloway Hill and Busbridge on the right in the distance.

The chimney in the valley belongs to the pumping station in Borough Road

 

 

Return to General images index or the Welcome Page

 

Go to images of High Street, Church Street or Bridge Street