The east end of the church in about 1800
image: Godalming Museum, ref B999.45

 

This painting, which hangs on the first floor of Godalming Museum, shows the fenestration before the changes in 1840/41 and 1859. In the background is 'Costens' that previously occupied the site now occupied by the Phillips Memorial

 

Return to The History of Godalming Church before 1878