This block is on the site of the old Westbrook Mill building.
This is probably the site of one of the three mills mentioned in the Domeday Book (1086). In the 19th century it was owned by R & J Pullman: Pullman's business at Westbrook and Salgasson Mills included tanning, the preparation of chamois, buckskin, and saddle leather and they undertook Government contracts.
In the 20th century there was a large fire at the mill, leather processing ceased and the building was converted into offices, becoming the headquarters of The British Drug Houses.
Going back in time
For enlargements, click images
Image: Godalming Museum, ref 1030
Westbrook Mill when it was the headquarters of The British Drug Houses.