Looking west from The Pepperpot. From the left this shows:
- no. 117 High Street (with the 'Forage Contractors' sign) now offices
- 119-123 (three first floor windows, with a domestic entrance and double bay below). The double bays are now converted into a double front for a funeral director's
- no. 125 (two large first floor windows - now a restaurant)
- nos 127 & 129 ( with the sign 'Sexton Tailor and Hosier' and whiter facade, just as it is today - now a restaurant)
- no. 131 (two first floor windows and a shop facade below)
- no 133 (two first floor windows and a shop facade below). It now has a gable.
- no. 135 (Regency frontage, now a restaurant)